- ASQ National – ASQ is a global community of experts and the leading authority on quality in all fields, organizations, and industries.
- ISO – International Organization for Standardization
- Affiliate Societies Council – Provide the forum and means for professional organizations and independent professionals in science, technology, engineering and math/medical (STEM) and related fields to pursue common educational, professional and community goals by collaboration through sharing information and resources.
- ASQ Cincinnati: Section 0900, Cincinnati Ohio
- ASQ Indianapolis: Section 0903, Indianapolis, Indiana
- ASQ Columbus: Section 0801, Columbus, Ohio
- ASQ Toledo: Section 1006, Toledo, Ohio
- The Weinberg Group – Medical device and pharmaceutical consulting firm. The Weinberg Group aims to provide clients with unparalleled scientific knowledge in the areas of FDA regulatory affairs, global regulatory affairs, and FDA compliance, in order to help you achieve your business objectives. Our strong corporate values and principles have guided our consultants and clients towards achieving the highest levels of success.
- GMP Institute – The Global Leader for Good Manufacturing Practice
- Food and Drug Administration – Protecting and Promoting your Health
- Emergo Group – International Medical Device and IVD Consulting; Regulatory Compliance, Quality System Compliance, In Country Representation, Distribution Management, Learning Library
- Health Canada – Health Canada is the Federal department responsible for helping Canadians maintain and improve their health, while respecting individual choices and circumstances.
- European Commission on Enterprise and Industry – Medical Devices – This website is developed and managed by the European Commission’s Directorate General for Enterprise and Industry. It aims to disseminate information on all EU policies, actions and initiatives promoting economic growth and development, with a view to strengthening the competitiveness of EU enterprises.
- FreeQuality.Org – A free resource for the quality-minded professional This site is maintained by graduate students for use by business professionals, worldwide. FreeQuality provides a wide variety of quality-improvement information and tools.
- Online Statistics: An Interactive Multimedia Course of Study: An introductory-level statistics book. The material is presented both as a standard textbook and as a multimedia presentation. The book features interactive demonstrations and simulations, case studies, and an analysis lab.
- StatSoft Electronic Statistics Textbook – offers training in the understanding and application of statistics. The material was developed at the StatSoft R&D department based on many years of teaching undergraduate and graduate statistics courses and covers a wide variety of applications, including laboratory research (biomedical, agricultural, etc.), business statistics and forecasting, social science statistics and survey research, data mining, engineering and quality control applications, and many others.
- Stat Trek: Teach Yourself Statistics: Statistics, Probability, and Survey Sampling: This web site provides training and tools to help you solve statistics problems quickly, easily, and accurately – without having to ask anyone for help.
- ISO 9001 Auditing Practices Group: This website has been established as an on-line source of papers and presentations on auditing QMSs. The ideas, examples and explanations given reflect the process-based approach that is essential for auditing the requirements of ISO 9001:2000 Quality management systems – Requirements. The website is primarily aimed at QMS auditors, consultants and quality practitioners.
- Cpk Info: The website is dedicated to providing free, powerful Excel templates for those individuals practicing the quality sciences. Areas covered include: Design of Experiments, Product Reliability, Process Capability, SPC, Hypothesis Testing, Regression Analysis, Gage R&R, Training Aids: Quincunx Simulator, Virtual Factory, Virtual Machine, Links to ASQ hosted Spreadsheet Tools for use in the Quality Sciences.
The links below are to ASQ Dayton presentations at meetings and workshops for which the presenter has approved posting here for our broader audience to access.
August 2017 – CQE BOK Overview by Johnny Baker: CQE Helpful Links
August 19, 2016 – ASQ Dayton Weekend Workshop: ASQ Dayton Customer Journey Mapping Workshop facilitated by Therese Steiner
June 15, 2016 – ASQ Dayton Section Dinner Meeting:
- Holly Joachimi Oney, an ASQ CSSGB, presented tips on using Radar Charts. Link to Holly’s slides.
- At this same meeting, Mica Howard, ASQ CSSBB, presented tip on creating and using a Pugh Matrix. Link to Mica’s slides.
June 11, 2016: Weekend Workshop: Building Your Business Management System Using ISO 9001:2015 program presented by Carol Herrick. Companies are in business to meet or exceed customer expectations while making a profit. Business management systems are the way this is accomplished. This interactive workshop led by Carol Herrick instructed participants on how to use ISO 9001:2015 to build a business management system that helps companies identify customer expectations, develop internal processes to deliver on those expectations and to improve those processes over time to create a profitable and sustainable company.
Carol Herrick is an Economics Instructor at the Raj Soin College of Business at Wright State University. Since 1995, she has worked with small businesses on the development and improvement of business management systems, focusing on helping them create loyal customers and sustainable and profitable businesses. Carol previously worked for a division of General Electric in product management and at LexisNexis in strategic planning. She is a graduate of Carnegie Mellon University’s Graduate School of Industrial Administration and has a BA in Economics from Northwestern University. Carol is a past Chair of the Dayton Section of ASQ.
January 31, 2013: Membership Meeting: Meeting Presentation: “SCRUM for All Seasons” Program by Michael Evanoo, Quality Strategist, HP Enterprise Services. In this presentation, Mike explores how Scrum and Agile can be used for almost any type of project to obtain rapid results and excellent visibility. These methodologies are used as effective project management approaches.
January 26, 2012: Membership Meeting ISO Materials: TC 176 2010 Survey: Better Understand user needs, identify opportunities for improvement and guide the long term strategic direction for quality management
October 26, 2010: Membership Meeting Presentation: CHALLENGES AND PATHWAYS FOR BOOSTING LEAN SIX SIGMA ROI
September 22, 2010: ASQ Joint Societies Meeting: Presentation: Cloud Computing